Today's topic is How To Stop Being Defensive
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Stop Being Defensive Contributed by Our Friends at Julia Kristina Counselling
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Mindful Monday segment, where we learn How To Stop Being Defensive.
Thought For Today:There is never a reason to be defensive. If you're wrong you have no defense. If you're right you need no defense. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Stop Being Defensive
- How Does Meditation Change The Brain
- How To Live A Joyful Life No Matter What
- The Remarkable Benefits Of Getting To Know Yourself
- The Amazing Mental Benefits Of Exercise
- How To Practice Active Mindfulness
- Teaching Mindfulness As A Solution To Some Of Life’s Problems
- Debunking 5 Common Myths About Meditation
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Julia Kristina Counselling
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Julia Holds an MA in Counselling Psychology and is a Registered Clinical Counsellor.
From the moment Julia Kristina learned that there was such thing as a job where one could help another human being grow, heal and make changes that would transform their lives, and thus the lives of generations to come, she knew she had to do whatever it took to become a therapist.
She has been invited to speak at regional and national conferences and on news segments as a mental wellness and mindset expert, has created her own suite of personal development courses, programs, and seminars, and most recently, Julia and her Associates.