Today's topic is resisting the pull of Being Average
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On resisting the pull of Being Average Contributed by Our Friends at ProjectElon
In today's audio, we have an inspiring message on resisting the pull of being average.
Thought For Today:To achieve great things you need to set your performance thermometer to above average, then break the switch. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On resisting the pull of Being Average
- Getting Over Mistakes Can Be Hard Here's How To Make It Easier
- Les Brown: Persistence Pays Off If You Never Give Up
- Overcoming Adversity: How To Overcome Whatever Comes Your Way
- Never Complain: Taking Full Responsibility For Your Own Life
- Jim Rohn Makes It Crystal Clear Why Attitude Is Everything
- The Harmful Effects of Labeling People
- Admiral William McRaven: Practical And Useful Tips On How To Change Your World
- Freddy Fri With A Reminder That You Are Unstoppable
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at ProjectElon
View the full YouTube video
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.