Today's topic is Being Authentic
Guest: Mike Robbins
Our guest today is the author of three best-selling books: Nothing Changes Until You Do, Focus on the Good Stuff, and Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken. He is Mike Robbins and he's here to talk about the importance of being authentic.
Thought for today: (Click To Tweet It)When you are authentic people want to be around you because the more authentic you are the more your uniqueness shows. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Being Authentic
- Wayne Dyer Gives Us His Rules For Success In Life
- Mel Robbins: How To Overcome Fear And Anxiety
- Kasumi Kriss With 8 Easy To Do Self-Improvement Tips
- Dr. Joe Dispenza: Changing The Way You Think Will Change Your Life
- Letting Go Of The Past To Enjoy The Benefits of Forgiveness
- How to Build Self-Esteem: The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- How To Live A Simple And Peaceful Life
- Tony Robbins On What It Means To Live A Truly Abundant Life
Episode Release Date:
Thanks for Listening Today!
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.