Today's topic is Being A People Pleaser
Audio Contributed by Our Friend Isaiah Hankel
In today's audio Isaiah Hankel explains to us why being a people pleaser is a giant waste of time.
“One of the most freeing things we learn in life is that we don’t have to like everyone, everyone doesn’t have to like us, and it’s perfectly okay.” ~Unknown
- Make peace with the fact that not everyone is going to like you and actually, that’s okay.
- Learn to say no in a way that feels okay to you. (No making excuses allowed!)
- Accept that you will feel guilty when you say no to something the first few times.
- Start setting some boundaries.
- Let go of the people who use your people pleaser tendencies on purpose.
Thought For Today:Care what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. Click To Tweet
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friend Isaiah Hankel
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.