Today's topic is Being A People Pleaser
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio Contributed by Our Friend Isaiah Hankel
In today's audio Isaiah Hankel explains to us why being a people pleaser is a giant waste of time.
“One of the most freeing things we learn in life is that we don’t have to like everyone, everyone doesn’t have to like us, and it’s perfectly okay.” ~Unknown
5 Tips to Help You Stop People Pleasing
- Make peace with the fact that not everyone is going to like you and actually, that’s okay.
- Learn to say no in a way that feels okay to you. (No making excuses allowed!)
- Accept that you will feel guilty when you say no to something the first few times.
- Start setting some boundaries.
- Let go of the people who use your people pleaser tendencies on purpose.
Thought For Today:Care what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. Click To Tweet
5 Ways to Respond to Criticism
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friend Isaiah Hankel
View the full video on Youtube
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.