Today's topic is Making the Conscious Decision to Just Be Yourself
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Guest: Jim Rohn
Today we hear from one of the most influential speakers of all time, having spent over 40 years honing his craft and helping people. He is Jim Rohn. Let's listen in as he talks about the importance of consciously deciding to be the type of person we want to become.
Thought for today:
The greatest value in life is not what you get. The greatest value in life is what you become.
Further Reading On Making the Conscious Decision to Just Be Yourself
- Know Thyself: An Inspirational Reminder That You Are Your Only Limit
- How to Live Each Day To The Fullest
- Just Being Yourself Is The One Thing You Were Born An Expert At
- Always Do Your Best Because You Never Know Who's Paying Attention
- How To Think Faster Under Pressure And Always Say the Right Thing
- Lisa Nichols: How To Make The Story Of Your Life A Bestseller
- An Inspiring Message To Help You Win The Morning
- Living In The Present And Making The Most Of Every Moment
Audio courtesy of our friends at Life Transformation Network
Guest Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.