Today's topic is How To Be Your Own Best Friend
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Be Your Own Best Friend Contributed by Our Friends at The School of Life
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn how to be your own best friend, and why you should be.
Thought For Today:A true friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Be Your Own Best Friend
- Overcoming Depression: Ways To Cope With Depression
- How To Be More In Touch With Your Feelings
- How To Properly Develop Your Emotional Maturity
- Keys To Overcoming A Messed Up Childhood
- How To Practice Self Compassion
- Getting Back Up When You Get Knocked Down
- The Problem of Shame And How To Deal With It
- 6 Great Tips On How To Live Your Best Life
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at The School of Life
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
The School of Life is an organization built to help us find calm, self-understanding, resilience, and connection especially during troubled times.
We place emphasis on the need to understand ourselves better, so that we can secure serenity and make optimally reliable decisions, particularly around love and work.