Today's topic is How to Be More Assertive
Audio Contributed by Vikki Carrel
Today's audio clip comes to us from Author Vikki Carrel as she talks with us about how to be more assertive without coming across as aggressive.
Thought For Today:You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On How to Be More Assertive
- No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Assertiveness: How to Stand Up for Yourself
- Not Nice: Stop People Pleasing
- The Assertiveness Workbook: How to Express Your Ideas
- Being Assertive: Finding the Sweet-Spot
- Overcoming Adversity: How To Overcome Whatever Comes Your Way
- In Your Pursuit Of Happiness You Get To Choose Your Sacrifice
- Making A Commitment To Change Your Life For The Better
- Wayne Dyer Explains How Your Thoughts Become Reality
- How Your Brain Works: Switching From Automatic To Direct Mode
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friend Vikki Carrel
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: