Today We Focus A 5 Minute Meditation Practice for Beginners
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio of this 5 Minute Meditation Practice for Beginners Contributed by Our Friend Adriana Girdler
In today's audio, we have our first Mindful Monday episode and with our friend Adriana Girdler as she guides us through a 5 Minute Meditation practice.
Thought For Today:Quiet the mind and the soul will speak. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On a 5 Minute Meditation Practice for Beginners
- How To Focus Better When You Have A Hard Time Focusing
- Jordan Peterson: How To Find Meaning In Your Life
- Follow Your Own Path: Stop Chasing Things That Make You Unhappy
- Overcoming The Negative Voices In Your Head
- Lack Of Motivation: Habits That Actually Destroy Your Motivation
- How To Save Time: Simple Steps You Can Take To Save Time Every Day
- How Being Consistent Virtually Guarantees You Success
- The Advantages of Living A Peaceful and Quiet Life
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friend Adriana Girdler
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.